What is PEMF?
PEMF Therapy works at the cellular level
to restore and rebalance
the cell's metabolism
which is necessary for
the proper or accelerated healing
of every anatomical part of the body.
MAGNA WAVE PEMF THERAPY FOR HORSES IS SAFE,
NON-INVASIVE AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS
The Magna Wave coil is soft, flexible. The intensity of the Magna Wave’s PEMF therapy for horses machine can be controlled to adapt to the reactivity of the horses. Magna Wave’s PEMF therapy for horses is well tolerated by the horse and can be calming and relaxing.
* Non-analgesic: Pain relief and improved function are a result of healing, not a blocking or masking of pain
* Not a drug: No risk of gastrointestinal, renal, liver or other systemic side effects
* Non-invasive: No risk of infection; no surgery recovery time.
* No sedation or anesthetic is used
HOW EFFECTIVE IS MAGNA WAVE?
* Accelerated Healing - facilitates a quicker recovery and return to activity. Delays in training or performance are minimized.
* Treats more serious injuries, including fractures, with longer-term therapy.
* Cumulative treatment effect - the longer and more frequent the treatment, the greater the improvement.
* Does not produce a tolerance - no reduction in effectiveness over time.
* Combine treatments - can be used in conjunction with other non-electrical treatments.
* Helps joints stay healthy - early and regular treatment can prevent minor problems from becoming major problems.
HOW DOES PEMF WORK?
THE BODY'S ABILITY TO REPAIR CELLS AND RECOVER
Good human and animal care includes vitamins, exercise, and good nutrition. These habits provide for a healthy immune system and help us to avoid getting sick. Even though we live in an industrial, affluent country, our pets and equine athletes, just as we do, suffer from energy loss due to stress and environmental pollution. Combined with insufficient exercise or stress from performance and diet complications, the body is depleted of its energetic balance.
Cells no longer function correctly, which leads to poor circulation, declining performance, premature aging, and degenerative diseases. To potentially reclaim the body’s natural state of health; cell function needs to be restored.
Routine use of Magna Wave pulsed magnetic energy is said to improve the bodies ability to repair cells and recover from illnesses.
WHY IS PEMF SAID TO BE GOOD FOR HEALTH MAINTENANCE?
A pulsating magnetic field or PEMF is said to produce one main result: stimulating cell metabolism.
This action is thought to cause a chain of processes in the body that could lead to improvement of health without side effects. A cell produces its energy, called ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). This energy is necessary for the function of the body, building up and breaking down molecules, and transporting substances across cell membranes. To produce energy a cell needs oxygen and about 90 other substances including enzymes, glucose, and nutrients. In addition to energy, cells also produce carbon dioxide, water, and waste products. To be able to execute and control all these processes properly, good cell metabolism is required. Therefore, the cell needs a membrane potential of 70 Ð 90 mV (millivolt). Whenever this electrical potential drops, active metabolism is impaired. Low-performance levels and chronic disease are the results. Ultimately, every illness is the consequence of impaired cell metabolism.
REAL SCIENCE BEHIND THE MAGNA WAVE SYSTEM
The simple explanation in relation to a horses joint:
A horse's joints are kept healthy by electrical signals generated naturally within the cells of the joint. This is also true for the entire body.
When the joint is damaged or has osteoarthritis (OA), the strength of these electrical signals in the cells are weak. The cell's ability to heal itself diminishes and the joint's condition will deteriorate.
The MagnaWave delivers an electrical signal to the treatment site which mimics the horse's naturally-generated electrical fields.
The MagnaWave's electrical field makes the cell walls more permeable. This opens up the channels in the cell membrane to let oxygen in and toxins out.
The resulting energized cells promote natural regenerative processes and inhibit degenerative and inflammatory processes.